Jude has been providing environmental design solutions for urban and rural settings since 1982, specializing in soil building, water harvesting, and selecting the right plant for the right place. Year round beauty and productivity is attained by integrating whole systems design.
Enhance your property’s year-round beauty, interest and productivity by incorporating edible ornamentals, native plants, drought tolerant plants, and plants that attract birds and other wildlife. Through the design process Jude utilizes an integrated approach taking into consideration your unique property.
1. A walk-about tour of your property, answering your many questions, offering advice and if desired, a rough sketch
3. A completed landscape design, drawn to scale (see explanation below)
Why have a planned landscape?
An organized plan offers you the opportunity to:
- Select plant varieties and structures that work well for your location
- Install your landscape in phases, as your time and budget allows
- Extend the living space of your home
- Avoid costly mistakes at building and planting time
- Increase your property’s value